The "Licenses" page enables you to see all of the information about all licenses you buy.
You can see a list of your licenses through this page.
- License. This field contains licenses key which use by user.
- Plan. Contains plans according to its licenses.
- Status. Indicates license status, first(A) whether the License is active from system users or not, second(A) active from customer or not, (Expired)mean this license is expired.
- Expire. Expiry date, after that date the license is not valid.
- Access. This field show you if this license is used by customer or not.
In the 'Licenses' page, advanced filters contain:
- Active System Filter. Filter license if it is active by system user or not.
- Active Customer Filter. Filter license if it is active by customer or not.
- Access Filter. Which allows you, for instance, to look for accessed or unaccessed licenses.
- Expired Filter. If you’re looking for expired or unexpired license.
Searching for a license
Search method consists of entering the information you have into the License Manager search bar, which is found in the top right licenses page. You can perform a search based on plan's title and license.